Collection of Information
1. The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
2. The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
3. The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
4. If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
5. The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
1. Personal information is used for recordkeeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
2. Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
3. A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor’s personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
4. Parents can review and have deleted the minor’s personal information and/or can refuse to permit further collection or use of the minor’s personal information, either of which will terminate the minor’s membership on the site.
5. In either case, please send a letter by fax or mail to the contact address listed above:
(or Legal Guardian)
|Parent’s Name (print):||_____________________________________________|
|Minor’s Name (print):||_____________________________________________|
Thrive Credit Services encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the Terms and Conditions and Credit Repair Nerds’s prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms and Conditions and Thrive’s Spam Policy:
Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Credit Repair Nerds computer systems.
Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
Using or causing to be used Thrive Credit and Financial Services computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from the Thrive Credit and Financial’s site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Thrive Credit and Financial services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the Thrive Credit and Financial Spam Policy. It is the user’s responsibility to check each property’s guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
Violations of our Terms and Conditions or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your Thrive Credit and Financial ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through Thrive Credit and Financial computer systems. Thrive Credit and Financial Services does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Spam is considered the sending one or more unsolicited email advertisements to or through Thrive Credit and Financials software systems. Any unauthorized email via use of the Thrive software systems is a violation of the Thrive Credit and Financial’s Terms and Conditions, Spam Policy, and certain federal, state and international laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.